Sunday, January 4, 2009

A day in the Life

Lazy Sunday. Woke up late. Had breakfast late. Biscuits with eggs, bacon, orange juice and Bella Vista Coffee from our trusty French press. Two French presses, actually. We love coffee in our house. I spent much of the day flipping through a stack of magazines that Jake's mom gave me. Cozied on the couch with Sophie. Felt guilty for being so lazy. Cleaned our bedroom and washed some clothes while Jake vacuumed. Sat at my desk and explored the internet while I listened to Jake tinker on his guitar in the next room. Looked on Craigslist for houses to rent. Found a few that we like. Had dinner. Ham, mashed potatoes, and a mix of vegetables with lots of cracked black pepper. Talked about how much pork we have eaten lately. Vowed to eat less of it. Lit candles and turned on Miles Davis. Now the house is cozy and smells nice. I'm going to go see what Jake is up to.


photo

No comments: