Friday, January 2, 2009

Closing Time

Well, the holidays are officially over. It is always such a bittersweet feeling to see Thanksgiving then Christmas then New Years come and go. Time to take down the strings of lights, The stockings and our little tree. Time to stuff them in the backs of closets and the bottoms of drawers until next year when they will emerge to steal the show once again. I had a wonderful holiday season. I got to spend some much needed time with the people I love. I got to eat delicious meals and fattening deserts. I got to sip champagne from fancy glasses and make charming little gifts to pass out to family and friends.
Sophie also enjoyed her first Christmas. She had fun tearing into her reindeer toy, her great big bones, and her little stuffed cow whose stuffing she has already ripped out and scattered about the house.
She loves life.

No comments: