Thursday, November 6, 2008

GOOP




I think Gwyneth Paltrow is just Wonderful. So beautiful, smart, elegant, and cultured. Not to mention, she is married to Chris Martin. It doesn't get much cooler than that. I think I first heard about her new website, GOOP, through Paige. While the website itself still seems to be in the making, I signed up to receive weekly Emails from Gwynny. Each week she focuses on something different: Make, Go, Get, Do, Be, or See. This week she focused on the See, and shared her favorite exhibitions to check out. This is perfect timing for me, since I leave for NYC in less than a week! I look forward to her Emails every week and always find them as fascinating as Gwyneth herself. Go to GOOP and sign up if Gwyn is someone you adore as much as I do. She's a pretty smart lady.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

goop sounds wonderful!